Gardens love Lucerne Mulch because it protects against weeds and moisture loss and for the way it breaks down to boost the Potassium and Nitrogen levels plants need to reach their full potential.
You will notice an increase in the output of your edible and flowering gardens. Lucerne mulch also improves and enhances your garden by retaining valuable moisture and suppressing weeds.
Discover what Australian farmers have known for years about this nutrient rich legume mulch and the added benefit it can have to all gardens including roses, vegetables, fruit trees and other flowering plants.
Make the earth in your garden better with Rocky Point’s Lucerne Mulch – the natural choice for gardeners looking to boost yields and retain soil health all year round.
AVAILABLE IN: 18 SQM BALES
Benefits of Rocky Point Lucerne Mulch:
- Enriches the soil by increasing nitrogen and potassium levels for up to 6 months
- Suppression of weeds and moisture conservation
- Substantially reduces fertilising costs
- Lighter colour reflects the heat, keeping the soil cooler in the hot summer months
- Lucerne stimulates root growth and eliminates root disease due to natural hormones in the mulch
- Lucerne is a great worm food and will promote worm activity.