Searles Advanced Penetraide® Re-Wetting Granules are remarkable granules which help make growing plants easier and more successful. Sprinkle them around your pot plants, garden beds, shrubs, fruit trees, lawns and water will penetrate and be absorbed for months, even after a complete dryout.
Searles Advanced Penetraide® Re-Wetting Granules allow water and nutrients to penetrate to the plants roots where it is most needed and enhances the soils ability to absorb moisture, increasing plant growth.
Improved formula — Lasts longer — Greater coverage
– Easy-to-use granules, sprinkle onto pot plants, hanging baskets, gardens and lawns.
– Lasts up to 12 months.
– Added fertiliser to boost plant growth and vitality.
– Improves re-wettability of growing media.
– Increases water penetration.
– Increases water holding capacity.
– Reduces water run-off.
– Improves fertiliser and pesticide delivery direct to root zone maximising efficiency.
– Non-phytotoxic formulation.
– Easy to apply and spread.
– Resists wind drift on application.
– Searles quality guaranteed product.
Water repellent soil is a common problem, sometimes the harsh drying climate can make gardening more difficult by drying the soil and causing it to become water repellent. This can be a problem as the applied water does not always reach the plant roots where it is needed, instead it runs off the soil and the plants may wilt and sometimes die.
Use Searles Advanced Penetraide® Re-Wetting Granules to improve water & nutrient delivery to plant roots, and provide optimal moisture handling for improved plant health.
– Available sizes: 1.25kg, 7kg and 25kg.